Mr. Camarota is the Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of EPOX-Z Corporation. A leader in the field of polymer science, Mr. Camarota holds multiple patents in resin technologies and is the inventor of EPOX-Z’s high performance coatings.
A two time recipient of the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Product Innovation Award for resin technologies, Mr. Camarota is a former Massachusetts “Businessman of the Year”and a recognized authority on small business development, appearing and testifying before the US Congress on enabling SBIR legislation.
Among Tony’s many accomplishments:
• Recognized global authority on Cool Roofing and Energy Efficiency
• National Member USGBC
• Author of AIA Continuing Education Course “Cool Roof 101”
• Keynote speaker at the International Workshop on Advances In Cool Roof Technologies
hosted by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory July 2011
• Panelist Con Edison Energy Summit:
Modernization of the Building Envelope Through Energy Efficiency
• Member of the New Jersey Clean Energy Committee
• Advisor to the Global Cool Cities Alliance
• Member of the Global Superior Energy Performance Partnership
A graduate of Northeastern University, Mr. Camarota has more than 30 years of
experience in the polymer field having been associated with a number of specialty
materials companies in various capacities.