Maintenance floor coatings are basically protective coatings for interior concrete surfaces. The ability to effectively seal the concrete and allow the floor to be put back into service as quickly as possible are the main objectives of any floor coating.
Traditional coatings must allow water or solvent to evaporate in order for the coating to dry. This drying process produces stress on the coating and can lead to curling or cracking at the edges or over seams.
EPOX-Z’s proprietary formulation produces a true chemical cure. This eliminates shrinkage and promotes superior adhesion over the floor surface while retaining the flexibility needed during use.
- Surface tolerant and self-priming features allow single-coat application
- No coating volume losses due to solvent or water evaporation
- No special VOC containment equipment required
- High-build characteristics reduce labor
- Chemical and moisture resistant
- No special spray or heating equipment needed
- Cost effective
Concrete Floor Restoration Concrete Flooring Case Study
Fact Sheet Flooring Gallery